- Qualified to lead a dynamic team of technician and professionals.
- Develop technical performance standards and researches and develops maintenance related practices in the back shops, tool room, and ground support areas.
- Supervises the repair, maintenance and overhaul of components, structure and ground support equipment.
- Prepares reports that will determine the impacts to aircraft maintenance/operations of systems, tooling, facilities and supporting documents.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Local Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure proper documentation of work performed on the appropriate.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Desire to work in startup company.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment .
- B.S. or equivalent military training school and typically 4 years related work experience or 10 more years related work experience in back shops and airframe & structures maintenance
- Strong leadership skills.
- Multi-platform experience is preferred .
- 3-5 years of leadership experience is desired .
- FAA, EASA, GACA or equivalent, A&P valid certification desired.
Saudi national is preferred.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com