- Job Title: Backshops Lead
- Department: AMRO
- Report To: AMRO Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Desire to work in startup company
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment
RSPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Develop technical performance standards and researches and develops maintenance related practices in the back shops, tool room, and ground support areas.
- Repair of sheet metal, fiber glass, and multi composites to aerospace and OEM standards
- Supervises the repair, maintenance and overhaul of components, structure, ground support equipment, and the tool room.
- Prepares reports that will determine the impacts to aircraft maintenance/operations of systems, tooling, facilities and supporting documents
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Local Aviation Regulations
- Ensure proper documentation of work performed on the appropriate
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
- 3-5 Years of leadership experience required in Role or similar
- Multi-platform experience is preferred
- 5-7 years of related sheet metal experience is required
- FAA, EASA, GACA or equivalent, A&P valid certification required or ready for examination.
- Must have working knowledge of office automation tools such as MS Office
- Have strong communications and interpersonal skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently (level 5 or above).
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org