Component MRO Manager:
Responsible for planning, designing, and performing MRO management oversight for coordinating support requirements. Knowledge of managerial competencies including professionalism, leadership, teamwork, oral and written communication, strategic focus, innovation and initiative, customer service and resource leadership. Knowledge of principles, concepts, methods, and standards governing FMS programs. CMRO manager ensures that the department within his scope, reach and sustain production goals, within budget, and with a high level of quality. Directs day-to-day operations. Responsible for deliverables and all logistics associated with meeting programmes baseline schedule. Involved in both the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exercises personnel management responsibilities; provides counsel and advise to employees regarding policies, procedures, and program objectives and goals. Demonstrates the ability to mentor and lead a staff of professional and technical employees.
- Maintains objectives and goals as outlined by company management.
- Ensures adequate resources are available to fulfill workload requirements.
- Establishes objectives and maintains guidelines on budget for program.
- Minimizes the costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, and materials.
- Recommends improvements and initiatives to adopt and prioritize. Provides leadership and guidance, and sets priorities.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the MRO operations, ensuring maximum efficiency and adherence to costs and quality.
- Promotes team spirit and ensures a good working relationship within his department and with other departments and the customer.
- Must maintain constant communication with customer, employees, and organization higher management.
- Maintains the facility in good order in compliance with company, safety / fire and regulation policies.
- The ability to perform all management functions such as; long range strategic planning, organizational performance measurements, financial management, and evaluating program systems.
5-10+ years of experience. Understand rotorcraft components and project management.
Preferred Saudi Nationals.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com