- Job Title: Database administrator
- Department: Information Technology
- Reporting To: Information Technology Manager
- Location: Riyadh
- Act as a point of contact for various database vendors whose applications the company has licensed and ERP system. Provide technical assistance to functional areas and other teams around the company on problems that may be database related.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provide support for migrations, updates, fixes, and issues as needed. Participate in 24×7 on-call support rotation with an expectation to work during mission critical events.
- Prepare regular status reports for managers.
- Monitor the databases to ensure availability, reliability, security and performance using monitoring tools.
- Carry out capacity planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience with Oracle databases, or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Relational Database Management Systems.
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tool.
- Experience with any of the following technologies is preferred (Scripting/Programming PowerShell, PHP, python, ruby, Perl, etc.).
- Strong organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must be able to work with and communicate with people of various knowledge levels from the very technical to the casual user.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Multitasking and Time management skills.
To apply, please contact: [email protected]