- Job Title: Finance Lead
- Department: Accounting & Finance
- Reporting To: Finance Manager
- Location: Riyadh
- Assist Finance Manager in producing P&L, BS, Cash Flow. Developing bottom-up budgets, financial forecasts, Long Range Business Plan, monitoring the budget for variances.
- Oversee the operations of the treasury section, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Preparing and producing P&L, BS, and Cash Flow
- Oversee, manage and evaluate the performance of the Budgeting and Control functions, reporting to the Finance Manager
- Support the development of SRSC’s budgeting and control policies, standards and processes
- Develop SRSC long range business plan
- Develop SRSC financial forecasts based on the strategic and long-range business plan
- Review and design budget templates and forms and secure approval form Corporate Finance Senior Manager
- Supervise the development of a revenue planning process and cost and capital allocation process
- Collect bottom-up budgets from departments, compile and prepare summary reports for reconciliation (actual bottom-up budgets are prepared by the respective departments and Reporting)
- Monitor the budget for variances and escalate major variances to Finance Manager
- Attend financial review meetings with Heads of Departments
- Assist the Top Management and other SRSC departments (when needed) in preparing financial projections and analyses (e.g., cash flow analyses, sales analyses, etc.)
- Enforce financial controlling policies and procedures and liaise with accounting department for consistency in financial reporting
- Identify Budgeting and Control training needs and provide trainings as required
- Prepare and oversee the budget for the Budgeting and Control Section
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Arrange for equity and debt financing.
- Perform any other duties as determined by the Finance Manager
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- MBA or a master’s degree in Finance would be highly desirable
- Professional financial qualification (e.g., CFA) is highly recommended.
- MBA qualified
- Experience in large project-based organizations.
- Previous experience or knowledge of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia government Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) or United States government Foreign Military Sales (FMS) contracting.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in financial & accounting management, at least 3 years of which should be in a management level
- Prior experience in accounting within aviation or related industry is preferred.
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Ability to develop budgeting and forecasting models and variables to support reliable and achievable financial goals
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great understanding of policies, procedures and work methods
To apply, please contact: [email protected]