Financial Reporting Specialist
- Job Title: Financial Reporting Specialist
- Section: Accounting
- Department: Accounting & Finance
- Reporting To: Senior Accountant
- Ensure the closing and reconciliation of accounts and prepare all Company financial reports.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Oversee, manage and evaluate the performance of the Reporting department and the Financial Reporting team.
- Ensure the timely and accurate closing and consolidation of all ledgers and accounts on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure the reconciliation of the balance sheet schedules and follow up with Departments on outstanding issues and concerns.
- Guide the preparation and compile the quarterly and annual financial statements of SRSC in compliance with adopted Accounting standards.
- Provide all support to external auditors and promptly clarify all audit queries raised.
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure a smooth external Audit verification in accordance with statutory requirements and applicable international accounting standards.
- Organize the provision of ad hoc and special analyses such as financial analysis and cash flow forecasting for departments.
- Ensure the provision of any information requested by external authorities for instance Labor Ministry, Visa Authorities, etc. to meet statutory requirements for Pension Authority and Social Security.
- Perform any other duties as determined by the Senior Accountant.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Accuracy of financial statements (as reported by Internal Audit).
- Financial impact of accounting-related errors.
- Timeliness in generating reports.
- Timeliness in responding to auditor requests.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g., CPA, CIMA, CA, ACCA) is preferred.
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 2 years of financial accounting and management accounting experience.
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of and ability to apply international accounting standards and ERP systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to internal controls
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great understanding of policies, procedures, and work methods
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages
To apply, please contact: [email protected]