- Job Title: HR Administrator
- Department: Human Resources
- Report To: Chief Officer of HR
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Deliver effective HR administrative support.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records, letters and onboarding guides) with the ability to juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Prepare HR documents, Employee hand book & HR policies .
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Participate in HR projects.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Comply with data protection guidelines.
- Comply with MOL guidelines.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
- Must have working knowledge of office automation tools such as MS Office.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Preferred degree in Business administration or any related subject.
- Preferred 2-4 years of experience within an admin role .
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org