IT ERP sPECIALIST
- Job Title: IT ERP Specialist
- Section: IT
- Department: IT
- Report To: IT LEAD
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge of Enterprise resource planning systems.
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques involved in the development and implementation of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL programming.
- Knowledge of Advanced programming languages and tools to design, code, test, develop, analyze, troubleshoot, and implement programs, modules, subsystems and applications.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Mart concepts, structures and systems.
- Knowledge of Reporting design and delivering reporting solutions.
- Relational database concepts required.
- Knowledge of End-user reporting tools.
- Knowledge of LAN, Storage and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of SCM, Finance, HR, Procurement, Contracts Functional requirements.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform as a member of an application support team for ERP systems users throughout the organization.
- Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Assist ERP systems users with data conversion.
- Thoroughly understand ERP database schema.
- Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
- Thoroughly understand ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organization.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Work as a Systems Analyst with knowledgeable persons throughout the company to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Design, develop and maintain reports used by technical staff and ERP systems users.
- Play other roles in the IT operations as needed.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- BS in Computer Science or MIS.
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in ERP Environment.
- Professional technical certifications preferred (SQL, API, BI, ITIL etc.).
- General IT Services Experience.
- RAMCO ERP experience or any Aviation ERP is preferred.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com