- Job Title: IT Lead
- Department: IT
- Report To: CFO
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Coordinates and delegates the responsibilities of the team.
- Oversees the day-to-day functions of the department. Also, conducts training sessions with employees.
- Ability to also train entry level employees.
- IT Lead considers the abilities and expertise of team members to assist in dispersing assignments.
- Oversees and supervise team networking, security, administration, data entry, software programming, web development or data testing.
- IT Lead have comprehensive knowledge and skills to guide all these professionals.
- Able to motivate the team and maintain a comfortable and conducive working environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Develops IT strategies, policies and road Maps, and ensure compliance/alignment with the corporate policies & procedures.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Monitors the organization’s operational requirements, researches strategies and technology solutions, and builds the most cost-effective and efficient system to achieve those goals.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Desire to work in the aerospace industry.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- A master degree is a plus.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager .
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Background in Supply Chain management, Finance, and Business Management preferred.
- Experience in aerospace industry is plus.
- Candidate must be a self-starter.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com