Logistics Services Representative Specialist:
THIS REQUISITION IS FOR SAUDI NATIONALS
Responsible for planning, designing, and performing MRO management oversight for coordinating support requirements. Knowledge of managerial competencies including professionalism, leadership, teamwork, oral and written communication, strategic focus, innovation and initiative, customer service and resource leadership. Knowledge of principles, concepts, methods, and standards governing FMS programs. MRO manager ensures that the department within his scope, reach and sustain production goals, within budget, and with a high level of quality. Directs day-to-day operations. Responsible for deliverables and all logistics associated with meeting programmes baseline schedule. Involved in both the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
Location: Kharj (1), KKMC (1), Abha (1), Riyadh (1), Jeddah (1), Dhahran (1).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties as a Logistics Services Representative Specialist.
- Define, develop, direct, and monitor customer support programs from concept through closure for ongoing product support, spares, repairs, overhaul, equipment and other related services.
- Represent the company with military customers to plan, budget, and schedule support programs.
- Assist in the development of proposals for staffing, schedule, equipment, transportation, and storage.
- Investigate schedule discrepancies and develop resolution plans.
- Use specialized knowledge of customers’ market to support SRSC products and services.
- Interface with and military customers, equipment suppliers, transportation providers, OEM engineering and manufacturing organizations to ensure delivery of support products and services.
- Develop knowledge of on-site supply activities required to meet contracted performance commitments.
- Analyze and provide the customer solutions to complex supply-related questions involving spares, repairs, or processes.
- Knowledge of procurement requirements, inventory operations, property management, Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) requirements, materials handling equipment, shipping and receiving operations, hazardous materials shipping, traffic management operations, export control, and packaging.
- Research, identify and resolve customer inventory discrepancies. Investigate total platform vehicle demand management and replenishment.
- Monitor logistics system performance, solicit customer feedback and take action to improve satisfaction with company services.
- Manage company resources to ensure customer value.
- Follow and implement lean processes to include housekeeping and record keeping best practices.
- Previous experience with inventory management systems.
- Minimum 3 years Supply Chain experience in an aviation environment.
- Must be willing and able to travel to various locations on short notice at the customers’ discretion and in accordance with the performance work statement.
- Preference will be given to candidates with military aviation supply chain experience.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com