Armament / avionics & electrical Technician
- Job Title: Armament / avionics & electrical Technician
- Department: Operation
- Reporting to: Avionics Lead
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge of theory and operation of armament, electrical and avionics principles, on (AH-64 & AH-6I ) .
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, communication and navigation components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, or voltmeters.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools or soldering irons.
- Install armament, electrical and avionics components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, or soldering irons.
- Set up and operate ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight tests of armament, electrical and avionics systems.
- Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools or soldering irons.
- Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
The main mission will be skilled to perform maintenance on armament, electric and avionics system of the AH-64 & AH-6I helicopters and its equipment, to sign the release of the job performed in accordance with the IETM & IETP.
Performing the needed maintenance on armament, electric and avionics system on aircraft. ( AH-64 & AH- 6I )
- Perform all duties in accordance with company safety standards and procedures
- Must have the physical ability to lift and move item no exceeding 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Traveling to off-site locations to inspect or repair rotorcraft.
- Periodically train team mates on safety and personal protective equipment.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must understand knowledge skilled of all Rotorcraft systems. (AH-64 & AH-6I )
- Experience in design and modification of aircraft systems.
- Ability to inspect entire armament, Electrical and Avionics Package for serviceability and airworthiness.
- Shall have at least ten (10) years of experience in his profession on Rotorcrafts.
- Must have a practical experience within the past (6) months.
- Determines maintenance requirements needed.
- Interpretation of wiring diagrams, blueprints and technical publication are mandatory.
- Determines repair procedures necessary to correct defective equipment.
- Must have fluent English communication skills.
- Must have one of advanced courses in this field, military or commercial.
- Preferably to have a GACA license.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply, please contact: [email protected]