IT BUSINESS ANALYST
- Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- Department: IT
- Report To: CFO
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- SRSC require an associate degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, RAMCO System prefers and client-server concepts. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Review a variety of areas including operations, financial, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- RMACO system and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive,
- Ability to work independently and with team.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org