- Job Title: Contracts Lead
- Department: Contracts Lead
- Report To: CFO
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Lead contracts, subcontracts, and proposal efforts within the Saudi Rotorcraft Support Company portfolio.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for negotiating and drafting a wide variety of different complex agreements with SRSC’s customers and suppliers around the globe, including sales, purchase, research, license, services, cooperation, marketing, consultancy and support agreements in support of SRSC’s product and service portfolio.
- Prepare/review agreements for customers, business partners, subcontractors & prime contractors to include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements teaming agreements, contracts, consulting agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions, etc.
- Responsible for contracting which may include, but not be limited to RFP review and comment as well as contract closeout preparation. Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution.
- Coordinate contracts/subcontracts/marketing/proposal activities with Business Development personnel, Program Office, Finance and other departments.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Responsible for follow up and controlling the renewal of all company contracts and purchase orders.
- Monitors and reviews contract and agreement documents and notifies budget administrator regarding required adjustments.
- Manage contract associated module in the RAMCO/ERP system.
- Perform any other duties as determined by the CFO.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Law or business administration or contracts administration unless candidate has acceptable level of comparable experience. Advance degrees such as MS or JD are preferred.
- Strong experience in negotiating all forms of contract in the best interests of the company .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization.
- Knowledge of contracts and Saudi Arabia Laws.
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other procurement regulations.
- Legal or related university degree and a minimum of 6 years of work experience in negotiating and drafting agreements in the English and Arabic language.
- The successful candidate needs to be familiar with the FARs, DFARs.
- The successful candidate must to be familiar with Saudi procurement regulations and Saudi Companies Law as well as commercial requirements.
- The successful candidate needs to have an experience of preparing and leading a proposal activity.
- Be experienced working both as a prime contractor and in a subcontractor environment.
- Experience of contracts and law related to military and commercial.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and changing priorities.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to internal controls.
- Strong time management capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Great understanding of policies, procedures and work methods.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages.
- Experience and knowledge of export regulations is a bonus.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com