- Job Title: Finance Lead
- Department: Finance
- Report To: CFO
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Assist CFO in developing bottom-up budgets, financial forecasts, Long Range Business Plan, and in monitoring the budget for variances.
- Oversee the operations of the treasury section, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Oversee, manage and evaluate the performance of the Budgeting and Control functions, reporting to the CFO.
- Support the development of SRSC’s budgeting and control policies, standards and processes.
- Develop SRSC long range business plan.
- Develop SRSC financial forecasts based on the strategic and long range business plan.
- Review and design budget templates and forms and secure approval form Corporate Finance Senior Manager.
- Supervise the development of a revenue planning process and cost and capital allocation process.
- Collect bottom-up budgets from departments, compile and prepare summary reports for reconciliation (actual bottom-up budgets are prepared by the respective departments and Reporting).
- Monitor the budget for variances and escalate major variances to CFO.
- Attend financial review meetings with Heads of Departments.
- Assist the Top Management and other SRSC departments (when needed) in preparing financial projections and analyses (e.g., cash flow analyses, sales analyses, etc.)
- Enforce financial controlling policies and procedures and liaise with accounting department for consistency in financial reporting.
- Identify Budgeting and Control training needs and provide trainings as required.
- Prepare and oversee the budget for the Budgeting and Control Section.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Arrange for equity and debt financing.
- Perform any other duties as determined by the CFO.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- 12 years of experience in financial & accounting management, 3 years of which should be in a leadership level
- MBA or a master’s degree in Finance would be highly preferable
- Prior experience in accounting/finance within aviation or related industry is preferred
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Ability to develop budgeting and forecasting models and variables to support reliable and achievable financial goals
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good understanding of policies, procedures and work methods
- Speak, read and write fluent English & Arabic
To apply, please send to: email@example.com