GENERAL AVIONICS TECHNICIAN (Sikorsky)
- Job Title: General Avionics Technician (Sikorsky)
- Department: Operations
- Report To: Avionics Lead
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The avionics technician performs maintenance on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components, such as airborne navigation/communication systems, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories in accordance with manufacturer specifications and GACA/FAA guidelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Troubleshoots to determine malfunctions on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components, such as airborne navigation/communication systems, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories component level.
- Tests and inspects aircraft communications components, navigation components, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories to manufacturer specifications.
- Repairs, overhauls and modifies aircraft communication components, navigation components, autopilot and other electrical systems components and accessories to manufacturer specifications.
- Uses all mandated safety equipment and complies with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government regulations and guidelines.
- Completes all checklists, forms and reports as required in accordance with the company, government and GACA/FAA regulations and guidelines.
- Utilize test sets, multimeters, DMC crimp tools, wire strippers, heat guns. Perform soldering as required. Perform continuity and power checks. Integrate wires/harnesses and clamp harnesses. Terminate connectors to include coaxial cables.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in UH-60 or S92 electrical repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field required.
- Must be able to pass all required physical/medical exams.
- Familiarity with FAA/GACA 145/EASA forms and records a plus.
- Familiarity with USG forms and records a plus.
* This position is contingent to project award winning.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com