- Job Title: HR Specialist
- Department: Human Resources
- Report To: HR Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- First point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Experience or knowledge with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Support company employees as part of HR department.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Organize and record training for the employees.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, and reviewing resumes.
- HR manager in day to day tasks.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and termination.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, medical providers and ensure legal compliance.
- Keep HR metrics up to date.
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Participate in HR and well-being projects.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any relevant major is required.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in HR.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent in English language (spoken and written).
- Experience with ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications).
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com