Logistics Support REPRESENTATIVE
- Job Title: Logistics Support Representative
- Department: SCM&L
- Report To: Logistics Services Representative Manager
- Location: Tabuk, Taif, Dhahran, Khamis Mushayt, Najran & Jazan (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Provide support to military customer by ensuring the serviceability of Aircraft Ground Equipment (AGE), Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV), Fire Safety Vehicles (FSV) and Hush House facilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Use specialized knowledge of customers’ market to support SRSC products and services.
- Interface with and military customers, equipment suppliers, transportation providers, OEM engineering and manufacturing organizations to ensure delivery of support products and services.
- Develop knowledge of on-site supply activities required to meet contracted performance commitments.
- Induct pieces of equipment to be repaired into the Maintenance Information System.
- Receiving of returned repairable components or equipment IAW established guidelines
- Oversee the physical inventory and accountability of material per the established procedures.
- Inventory management – includes the periodic audits of AGE/SPV and Fire Safety vehicles
- Issue and receive AGE/SPV and Fire Safety vehicles from the repair facility
- Inspection for damage and verification of proper documentation during the issue and receipt of equipment
- Verify serviceability of engine test cells
- Coordinate and support engine test cell visits and repairs as required
- The LSRs shall support all local meetings and correspondences to provide information and resolve issues.
- Perform research and prepare briefing of any major issues.
- Knowledge of procurement requirements, inventory operations, property management, Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) requirements, materials handling equipment, shipping and receiving operations, hazardous materials shipping, traffic management operations and packaging.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Previous experience on AGE/SPV and Hush House activities
- Minimum of three years’ work-related experience
- Must pass a security and background check
- Employment contingent on contract award
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org