- Job Title: Maintenance supervisor – Hiring is Contingent Upon Program Award
- Department: MRO
- Report To: MRO Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Supervises the repair, removal and instillation of aircraft components.
- Prepares reports that will determine the impacts to aircraft maintenance/operations of systems, tooling, facilities and supporting documents.
- Remove, inspect and install aircraft subsystem assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions and mechanical flight controls in accordance with technical manuals.
- Ensures aircraft are Prepare for inspections and maintenance checks.
- Ensures aircraft log book and historical records are prepared in accordance with the Technical manuals.
- Ability to Operates all related ground support equipment as needed for maintenance.
- Prepares helicopters maintenance teams for extensive inspections and maintenance checks.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Preform all duties in accordance with company safety standards and procedures.
- A Supervisor is required to solve mechanical problems and troubleshoot deficiencies.
- Must have the physical ability to lift and move item no exceeding 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Traveling to off site locations to inspect or repair rotorcraft.
- Manage time properly on maintenance and training tasks.
- Periodically train team mates on safety and personal protective equipment.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Rotorcraft technician with a minimum of 8 yrs. experience
- Experience on the AW139 helicopter is mandatory
- Multiplatform experience is desired
- Understanding of Microsoft suite excel, word, power point
- FAA or Equivalent A&P (OEM trained) License is mandatory
To apply, please send to: email@example.com