- Job Title: Procurement Agent
- Department: Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Report To: Supply Chain Management & Logistics Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Purchasing professional to act as an authorized SRSC agent with the responsibility to commit company resources through contracts and agreements for the procurement of goods and services.
- Create and manage major supplier purchase contracts.
- Candidates should have experience with the procurement life cycle to include developing Supplier Buy to Packages, Requests for Proposal, evaluating bids, creating and issuance of Purchase Contracts, and pre/post award contract administration through closeout.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop supplier management/contracting (SMC) prioritization plans for delivery of products, services and data
- Conduct reviews and modify buy authorization plans
- Develop negotiation strategies
- Prepare and executes contractual documents
- Consult with management on sourcing strategies, proposal and contract development
- Develop contract/subcontract management plans
- Oversee supplier activities
- Consult on the development of supplier base management plans
- Monitor supplier capability, capacity and business health. Monitor supplier import and export regulatory requirements. Report issues or concerns.
- Manage multiple sub-contracts expeditiously while ensuring that policies and procedures are followed and flowed down to suppliers
- Monitor logistics system performance, solicit customer feedback and take action to improve satisfaction with company services.
- Manage company resources to ensure customer value.
- Follow and implement lean processes to include housekeeping and record keeping best practices
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum of three years’ work-related procurement experience
- Preferred three years’ experience with proposal development and contract negotiations
- Preferred experience working Foreign Military Sales (FMS) contracts
To apply, please send to: email@example.com