- Job Title: Procurement Specialist
- Department: Logistics and Supply Chain
- Report To: Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Procurement professional to act as an authorized SRSC Specialist with the responsibility to commit company resources through contracts and agreements for the procurement of items/supplies and services, create and manage supplier purchase contracts.
- Candidates should have full experience in procurement life cycle to include developing Supplier Buy to Packages, Requests for Proposal, evaluating bids, creating and issuance of Purchase Contracts, and pre/post award contract administration through closeout.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop supplier management/contracting (SMC) prioritization plans for delivery of products, services and data.
- Conduct reviews and modify buy authorization plans.
- Develop negotiation strategies.
- Prepare and contractual documents.
- Consult with management on sourcing strategies, proposal and contract development.
- Develop contract/subcontract management plans.
- Oversee supplier activities.
- Consult on the development of supplier base management plans.
- Monitor and report supplier import and export regulatory requirements.
- Manage multiple sub-contracts expeditiously while ensuring that policies and procedures are followed and flowed down to suppliers.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and six years’ work-related experience preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ work-related procurement experience preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience with proposal development and contract negotiations preferred.
- Preferred experience administering contracts.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com