- Job Title: Production Controller
- Department: AMRO
- Report To: Maintenance Planner Lead
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Required to ensure compliance with applicable SAP,TSM, AMM, STC,AD’s, ASB’s & technical publications using maintenance instruction manuals for the appropriate type / model / series aircraft, associated systems, support equipment, components, equipment & special tools.
- Updating the maintenance schedule that’s provided by the maintenance planner on a weekly basis.
- ensuring Maintenance Task Cards are sequenced correctly and that no conflicts are producing restricted work flow.
- Reporting all non-routine cards to maintenance planner.
- Control and maintain safe keeping of maintenance records and customers records while in custody.
- ensuring completed work packages are forwarded to maintenance planner after task completed, once project completed all tasks along with COM & RTS are provided to maintenance planner lead.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Participates on aircraft/systems upgrades and related deliverables.
- Prepares assessments such as MATR & CATR that will determine the impacts to aircraft electronic systems.
- Coordinating between the enterprise and customers on maintenance related issues and acting to improve customer processes.
- Completes proper documentation of work performed on the appropriate maintenance records.
- Participate in the coordination of the scheduling of aircraft to meet the contractual operational readiness rates, and Customer mission requirements.
- Produce daily status and other readiness reports as required.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- High School graduate.
- Minimum of 18 months experience as a Production Control Clerk.
- Experience in AH-64, UH-60M, AW-139, MD-530, S-92 or AH-145 maintenance experience desired.
- Ability to interpret Maintenance technical manuals, procedures, safety messages.
- Strong command in English language.
- Strong command in using MS Office suit.
- Experience in using ERP systems is preferred.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org