Quality Assurance Specialist
- Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Report To: Head of Quality Assurance
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Assist in managing and controlling the Quality Management System aligned to the requirements of AS9100, AS9110 and AS9120 requirements.
- Assist in managing and controlling the Quality Assurance function and managing the Quality / Business systems in compliance with FAA/GACA regulations.
- Supporting aerospace system requirements.
- Lead team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, support strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and help develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
- Supporting the Internal Audit team for the organization’s 1st and 2nd party audits.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Assist in validating quality processes by establishing service specifications and quality attributes; measuring service provision; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Assist in building customer relationships and satisfaction through frequent proactive visits and correspondence and reacting promptly to any customer complaint.
- Proactively working with customer and employees to anticipate and address problems and issues before they occur.
- Assist in achieving quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Assist in developing quality assurance plans to improve repeatability, reducing Cost of Non-Conformance by conducting risk assessments; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing standards, monitoring procedures, implementing corrective actions driven through A3, 8D, and QoS tools, and verification procedures to sustain improvements.
- Assist in maintaining and improving product quality by leveraging Continual Improvement Framework and Problem-solving.
- Assist in completing service, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints using RCA methodology; collaborating with other members of management to develop new service procedures and training methods.
- Preparing quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, warranty complaints, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updating job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a quality department preferably in the aerospace industry (Preferred).
- Be fully conversant in the following Microsoft applications. i.e. Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English speaking and writing.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and integrate activities across the organization.
- The capability of sizing up the situation quickly and addressing the issue.
- Project Management skills.
- PMFEA, Control Plans, Flow Charts, 8D, and A3.
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Technical-Knowledge in Lean management.
- Experience of working in an aerospace environment. (Preferred)
- Industrial Engineering Degree (Or equivalent)
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org