Quality Inspector Lead
- Job Title: Quality Inspector Lead
- Department: MRO
- Report To: MRO Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Complete all authorized inspection sign offs for ACFT including Hour/calendar/special inspections.
- Inspect aircraft log book and historical records in accordance with the Technical manuals.
- Prepares reports that will determine the impacts to aircraft maintenance/operations of systems, tooling, facilities and supporting documents.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Local Aviation Regulations.
- Inspect all components as required per technical manuals.
- Ability to Operates all related ground support equipment as needed.
- Preform helicopters extensive inspections and maintenance checks sign offs in accordance with all applicable technical manuals and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of the calibrated precision tool list.
- Complete ACFT return to service sign off.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Preform all duties in accordance with company safety standards and procedures.
- An Inspector is required to help solve technical problems and troubleshoot deficiencies.
- Must have the physical ability to lift and move item no exceeding 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Traveling to off site locations to inspect or rotorcraft.
- Manage time properly on maintenance inspection and training tasks.
- Graduate from an accredited aviation training collage or equivalent military training academy is required.
- Rotorcraft technician with a minimum of 8 yrs. experience
- Min 3 yrs. AW139 helicopters inspector experience is required
- Multiplatform experience is desired.
- Within 6 months currency is required.
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org