- Job Title: Structures Technician
- Department: Operations
- Report To: Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Locates cracks, breaks, holes, and dents in aircraft sheet metal structures and determines appropriate repairs from technical data to restore components to original strength.
- Forms stringers, bulkheads and ribs and reinforces damaged or weakened skin on structural members.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and determines dimensions, angles, and contours in performance of structural repair.
- Reports on work order status to the Lead Mechanic.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Local Aviation Regulations
- Perform close tolerance assembly operations such as: shimming, fitting, trimming, and aligning where variances may occur considerably from one assembly to another as with fairings and the mating of major structural assemblies.
- Operate such equipment as brakes, grinders, band saws, and presses.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop technical performance standards and researches and develops maintenance related practices in the structures shop.
- Supervises the repair, maintenance and overhaul of structure and sheet metal work.
- Prepares reports that will determine the impacts to aircraft maintenance/operations of systems, tooling, facilities and supporting documents.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Local Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure proper documentation of work performed on the appropriate.
- Ensures all work is done according to specifications, regulations and company policy.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Proven experience in military similar role.
- Multi-platform experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related sheet metal structures experience is required.
- In depth knowledge of Sheet metal and structures equipment is required.
- Must have working knowledge of office automation tools such as MS Office.
- Have strong communications and interpersonal skills and be able to read, write and speak English.
- Desire to work in startup company.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org