- Job Title: Structure Technician
- Department: AMRO
- Report To: AMRO Manager
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Desire to work in startup company.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Repair of sheet metal, fiber glass, and multi composites to aerospace and OEM standards.
- Conducts the repair, maintenance and overhaul of structure and sheet metal work.
- Prepares reports that will determine the impacts of aircraft maintenance/operations of systems, tooling, facilities and supporting documents.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with the established procedures and All Associated Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure proper documentation of work performed on the appropriate item.
- Develop technical performance standards and researches and develops maintenance related practices in the structures shop.
- Read and interpret written instructions, blueprints or engineering drawings accurately.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Multi-platform experience is preferred.
- Ability to operate all associated structures equipment; e.g. Sheers, Grinders, Presses, Rollers, Benders.
- Preferred Minimum 5 years of related sheet metal experience is required.
- Applicant must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, perform layout, forming, drilling/riveting.
- In depth knowledge of Sheet metal and structures equipment is required.
- Must have working knowledge of office automation tools such as MS Office.
- Have strong communications and interpersonal skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
To apply, please send to: email@example.com