Quality Assurance Lead
- Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
- Location: Riyadh
- Reporting to: Head of QMS
- To lead the Quality Assurance function and managing the Quality / Business systems in compliance with FAA/GACA regulations.
- Supporting aerospace system requirements.
- Lead team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, support strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and help develop measurement systems to determine organisational improvement.
These approaches are key to deliver new services on time to assure the growth plans of the organisation are achieved.
- To deputise for the Head of Quality Assurance in his absence.
- Lead and improve the quality system aligned to the requirements of AS9100, AS9110 and AS9120 requirements.
- Validate quality processes by establishing service specifications and quality attributes; measuring service provision; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Build customer relationships and satisfaction through frequent proactive visits and correspondence and reacting promptly to any customer complaint.
- Proactively work with customer and employees to anticipate and address problems and issues before they occur.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Assisting the Head of Quality Assurance to meet quality departmental financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans to improve repeatability, reducing Cost of Non-Conformance by conducting risk assessments; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing standards, monitoring procedures, implementing corrective actions driven through A3, 8D and QOS tools, and verification procedures to sustain improvements.
- Maintains and improves product quality by leveraging Continual Improvement Framework and Problem-solving Methodology; completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints using 8D methodology; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, warranty complaints, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience managing a quality department preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in leading audits.
- Hold Lead Auditor certification in either of the AS9100D, AS9110C or AS9001:2015 standards.
- Be fully conversant in the following Microsoft applications. i.e. Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English speaking and writing.
- Highly effective Interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and integrate activities across the organisation.
- Capability of sizing up the situation quickly and addressing the issue.
- Project management skills.
- PMFEA, Control Plan, Flow Charts, 8D and A3.
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Lean experience required.
- Solid hands on management experience.
- Experience of working in an aerospace environment.
- Performance Management experience.
- Internal and external customer facing experience.
To apply, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org