- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Section: Accounting
- Department: Finance
- Reporting To: Accounting Manager
- Execute fiscal policy that will result in sound fiscal management and aligned our financial activities with vision 2030.
- Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls.
- Oversee, manage and evaluate the performance of Accounting functions, reporting to Accounting Manager.
- Drive the development and implementation of Accounting processes, policies and tools.
- Oversee execution of all accounting activities and staff requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Oversee, manage and evaluate the performance of all Accounting departments in accordance with Saudi Accounting Principles, GAAP and the requirements of U.S. Government contract clauses, including the Cost Accounting Standards, as applicable.
- Manage accounting monthly & annual closing with in the time limit specified by company policy.
- Oversee the development, implementation and compliance of accounting policies, standards and procedures.
- Oversee payment processing and the financial accounting of all transactions.
- Manage accounting systems, in coordination with IT.
- Liaise with external auditors and facilitate in financial statement validation.
- Manage development of financial statements for SRSC in accordance with IFRS standards and applicable standards.
- Manage management reporting on the level of cost center, business unit and consolidated.
- Manage development of financial analysis and special analyses for instance payroll analysis, financial analysis for departments and cash flow forecasting.
- Follow up on receivables and oversee closing of payables requirements.
- Conduct financial control of SRSC.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to internal controls.
- Ensure bank account reconciliations.
- Support the Accounting Manager’s participation in management committees and Board meetings by providing advice and insights on various financial decisions as requested.
- Identify Accounting section training needs.
- Propose the Accounting section objectives and KPIs for endorsement by the Accounting Manager.
- Perform any other duties as determined by the Accounting Manager.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Overall department expenses against budget
- Timeliness in generating reports
- Timeliness in generating invoices
- Transactions efficiency
- Accuracy of financial statements (as reported by Auditors)
- Succession planning (training one direct report to become a potential deputy)
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g., SOCPA, CPA, IFRS) is preferred.
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in financial accounting and management, at least 3 years of which should be in a management level.
- Excellent financial analysis skills.
- Strong time management capabilities.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages
To apply, please contact: [email protected]