- Job Title: Structures Technician
- Department: Operations
- Reporting to: Maintenance Leader
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Troubleshoots and identifies discrepancies in aircraft structure, sub-structure, and flight control surfaces.
- Repairs, replaces, and fabricates new aircraft structures such as wings, fuselage parts, and flight controls.
- Fabricates and repairs aircraft structures using aluminum, steel, titanium, fiberglass, composites, and other materials as required.
- Uses hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment such as shears, rollers, sheet metal brake, riveting equipment, and drills.
- Locates cracks, breaks, holes, and dents in aircraft sheet metal structures and determines appropriate repairs from technical data to restore components to original strength.
- Forms stringers, bulkheads, ribs and reinforces damaged or weakened skin on structural members.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and determines dimensions, angles, and contours in performance of structural repairs.
- Able to use precision measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, depth gauges, and thickness gauges.
- Experience in aviation sheet metal hardware such as solid and blind rivet installation, Hi-Loc installation, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Perform all duties in accordance with company safety standards and procedures.
- Must have the physical ability to lift and move items up Ibs.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Traveling to off-site locations to inspect or repair rotorcraft.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, Competencies:
- Structures technician with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Documented Military Service School or Civilian FAA/GACA or equivalent training.
- Structures Technician experience is desired within the past 6 months
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English communication skills.
- Must have one through advanced courses in the same trade military or commercial.
To apply, please contact: [email protected]